Ideas for v0.8
- Additional columns in
audit_column_log storing the
statement_timestamp to allow for properly reverting multiple DDL changes that happened in one transaction.
- Allow users to reuse existing unique ID columns as the table's audit_id. Are there any side-effects if such custom audit_ids are not following a global sequence?
- Revisit restore algorithms that work both with
new_data columns of
- Add replay API to repeat certain transactions based on the
- Add more event triggers for schema changes
- More testing
- Branching strategy
- Table partitioning strategy for
row_log table (maybe pg_pathman can help)
- Abandon triggers and go for logical decoding
- Can I use WAL to create the same audit trail?