- pg_sessions 0.0.2
- Postgresql and Operating system process table
Postgresql active session history including pid and timestamp
This project is made because of the lack of admin view on Postgresql
What has been done ?
- based on pg_stat_statement
- added the pid and the last run of the query
- implemented the system statistics based on pg_proctab extension
Future addons :
- Wait events on postgresql 9.6 but may be difficult if not catchable using the hooks
- Add a custom background worker to collect and store for historical
- Go to a per pid/queryid/timestamp metric.