We provide a Dockerfile for development without installation of H3 and Postgres. The following requires that your system has
It will mount the code as a volume, and also mount the test output directory, so output can be inspected.
- Update version number
- Don't follow semver, simply use major and minor from H3 core and increment patch.
- Version number should be changed in
- Update file suffixed
--unreleasedshould be renamed.
- Update changelog by moving from
Unreleasedto a new section
- Create a release on GitHub
- Draft new release "vX.Y.Z"
- Copy CHANGELOG.md entry into release description
- Distribute the extension on PGXN
make distto package the release
- Upload the distribution on PGXN Manager (username: