MongoDB C Driver Documentation
The MongoDB C Driver is a 10gen-supported driver for MongoDB. It's written in pure C. The goal is to be super strict for ultimate portability, no dependencies, and generic embeddability.
The driver is still considered alpha but is undergoing active development. Support for replica sets was just added in v0.3.1. The API was completely revamped in v0.4. Another backward-breaking change (support for write_concern) was added in v0.6.
- An overview of the driver's API.
- How to build the driver from source.
- How to work with BSON objects.
- How to connect to single nodes and to replica sets.
- How to detect write errors and ensure various durability levels.
- How errors are reported.
- API Docs
- Doxygen-generated API docs.
- Source code
- The source code is hosted on GitHub.