0.1 -> 0.2
- Config tables tb_audit_field and tb_audit_data_type
0.2 -> 0.3
- Lots of fixes for pg_dump/pg_restore and schema qualification
- Added sequences sq_pk_audit_field and sq_pk_audit_data_type as config data
0.3 -> 0.4
- Changed extension name to "cyanaudit" and fixed branding throughout.
- Added check for PostgreSQL 9.1.7
- Added support for archiving and restoring audit data to/from files.
- Better error checking throughout and during installation.
- Moved log rotation function to an external Perl script to avoid race condition
- Fixed bug with audit_event sequence going out of range
- Added DDL trigger for Postgres 9.3 and above
0.4 -> 0.9.0
- Made Cyan Audit ready for PGXN
- Changed to semantic version number
0.9.0 -> 0.9.1
- Do not install event trigger on PostgreSQL 9.3.2 or below, as it is not
handled properly by pg_dump.